We provide mental health and support services to people experiencing financial hardship.
What is Daughter Status
Being called daughter indicates relationship, acceptance, and inheritance. Daughter Status is knowing your worth, and walking in your place as a “daughter,” and living in the wholeness that the Father has for you.
- He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.” Mark 5:34 (NIV)
- Jesus said to her, “Daughter, you took a risk of faith, and now you’re healed and whole. Live well, live blessed! Be healed of your plague.” Mark 5:34 (MSG)
What We Do
- We provide empowerment services to individuals, or groups.
- On-site services offers personalized programs and services to fit the needs of the client(s).
- Online services offers individual and discreet counseling and consultation relationships.
Our Mission & Goal
- The mission of Daughter Status is that every woman would “Embrace their status as a daughter of the King.”
- The goal of Daughter Status is to deal with the invisible wounds of emotional abuse that keep women from living out their “status” as a daughter.